Proven as effective as the leading medical standard for treating hyperpigmentation, Pigment Regulator lightens and reduces existing hyperpigmentation, improves overall skin tone, and protects skin from future discolourations without the potentially harmful side-effects of harsh bleaching agents.
This patent-pending formulation combines precise concentrations of kojic acid and emblica along with a highly efficient exfoliating blend, optimised to work by three modes of action to systematically improve uneven skin tone.
Pigment Regulator inhibits the production of excess melanin, prevents excess melanin from travelling to the skin’s surface, and breaks up melanin clusters on the skin’s surface to diminish existing discolouration.
Professional topical alternative to depigmenting procedures such as peels and lasers.
- As effective as 4% hydroquinone thanks to a unique 3-step action at all steps of hyperpigmentation
- May be used all over face, decollete or hands to treat both local and diffuse hyperpigmentation
- May be used daily, year-round, long-term, without unhealthy side effects
- MUST be used with an antioxidant and sunscreen
It takes loads of R&D to hit the heights of advanced skincare. That's why the folks at SkinCeuticals invest so heavily in the future of beauty. Their multidisciplinary tactic is to employ top scientists from cellular and molecular biology, chemistry and biophysics—they've even got a few dermatologists and plastic surgeons thrown in there—all to better understand the processes of skin aging, photo-aging and other epidermal conditions. Their three-fold mission is the prevention, protection and correction of skin damage, which is why their roster of experts includes so many ''peau'' pros.
SkinCeuticals sets the standard in the cosmeceutical industry by using only pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and devoting countless resources toward research at major medical institutions. Their brains, your gains.
2% Kojic Acid
- Tyrosinase inhibitor
- Reduces production of excess melanin
- Melanosome transfer inhibitor
- Prevents excess melanin from reaching the skin's surface
- Provide highly efficient surface desquamation
- Break up and reduce melanin clusters on the skin's surface
Once or twice daily, apply a small amount to a dry face and other affected areas.
For morning use, follow with a sunscreen and limit sun exposure.