Waxing at home users, we think you'll be pleased to 'heat' our new and improved waxing kit, which now includes a microwaveable cup so you don't have to slave over the stovetop. (Hey, you already spend enough time there preparing dinner.)
But even though the heating method is quicker and easier, the hair removal wonder wax
itself remains the same, able to remove even the shortest hairs anywhere from eyebrow arches to ankles, practically painlessly.
Bliss was born in 1996 with a single spa in New York City, and ignited a spa revolution by combining super-effective services with a fun, ''no-attitude'' atmosphere. Our bliss spa treatments became so sought-after that we translated them to a line of bliss products for bath and body and bliss skin care products, so our grooming groupies could spa-at-home and achieve ''domestic Bliss''. These beloved bath, body and skin care blends are all inspired by countless hours of tension-nixing and skin-fixing at bliss spas world wide, so each one receives the ''aesthetician seal of approval''—and a dose of ''tongue-in-chic'' humour, of course.
is your one-stop-shop for spa products, skin care products, bath and body products, hair removal and body waxing, hair care and the best gifts. We search the world over to bring you what we’ve found to be the finest cleansers, toners, exfoliators, moisturisers, anti ageing treatments, masks, sun protection, pro tools, soaps, gels, body scrubs, supplements, and cellulite creams.
microwaveable cup filled with bliss poetic wax 150g / 5.3oz
Rosin (colophonium), glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, beeswax (cera alba), paraffin, lanolin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower oil, mica (Cl 77019), green 6 (Cl 61565), violet 2 (Cl 60725) <iln:pm002002>
bliss poetic waxing super skin cleanser 3ml / 1oz
water (aqua), alcohol denat., butylene glycol, PPG-26 buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, anthemis nobilis flower oil, rose flower oil, fragrance (parfum), benzophenone-4, methylparaben, piroctone olamine, tetrasodium EDTA, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, citric acid, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, yellow 5 (Cl 19140), blue 1 (Cl 42090) <ilm:pd002002>
bliss poetic waxing pre and post-waxing oil 30ml / 1oz
mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, rose flower oil, citral, anthemis nobilis flower oil, geraniol, bisabolol, farnesol, linalool, citronellol, limonene, green 6 (Cl 61565), violet 2 (Cl 60735) <iln:pd003002>
instructions for use:
1. Place the Bliss Poetic Waxing cup in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds intervals, until the wax is the consistancy of thick honey. A full cup usually takes five to six 30-second intervals to melt the wax to the desired consistancy. Actual heat times may vary depending on your microwave and the amount of wax in the cup.
NOTE: To ensure even heating and optimal performance of wax, stir semi-melted wax between each 30-second microwave interval.
If the wax gets too cool during the waxing, simply re-heat for 30-seconds intervals until ready. If wax is too thin, allow to cool and thicken in the microwave before removing.
2. Before you begin, use a spatula to test the wax temperature on the inside of your wrist. Wax should be spreading consistancy but not uncomfortably hot.
3. Cleanse the area to be waxed with Super Skin Cleanser on a cotton pad. Blot area dry. Then massage a few drops of Pre-and Post-Waxing Oil inot the skin. Blot away any excess oil, as it may keep the wax from gripping.
4. Dip spatula in the wax, and twirl to avoid dripping.
5. Apply the wax AGAINST the direction of hair growth for short hair (bikini, lip, chin, cheeks and eyebrows), or WITH the direction of growth for longer hair (legs, arms and underarms).
6. When the wax has dried enough so its not tacky to the touch, it is time to remove (but don't wait too long - wax may crack). Press down on the entoire patch to ensure a uniform removal, then hold the skin tight, grab and end, and remove the wax in a brisk fashion against the direction of the hair growth.