• Prevents premature signs of ageing and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity
• Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity
• Reconstructs the skin's support structure
• Boosts skin's natual immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like cancer
• Works to minimise under-eye puffiness
• Increases micro-circulations
It takes loads of R&D to hit the heights of advanced skincare. That's why the folks at SkinCeuticals invest so heavily in the future of beauty. Their multidisciplinary tactic is to employ top scientists from cellular and molecular biology, chemistry and biophysics—they've even got a few dermatologists and plastic surgeons thrown in there—all to better understand the processes of skin aging, photo-aging and other epidermal conditions. Their three-fold mission is the prevention, protection and correction of skin damage, which is why their roster of experts includes so many ''peau'' pros.
SkinCeuticals sets the standard in the cosmeceutical industry by using only pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and devoting countless resources toward research at major medical institutions. Their brains, your gains.
• Accelerates cell turnover
• Slows the degradation of collagen
• Increases the production of elastin
5% L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
• Inhibits UVA and UVB radiation-induced damage
• Promots collagen synthesis
• Regenerates vitamin E present in skin
• Anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties
0.5% Ferulic Acid
• Anti-inflammatory properties
• Inhibits UV-induced melanogenesis
• Reinforces blood vessel walls and improves circulation
• Reduces swelling, edema and inflammation
• Improves drainage and congestion of fluids
• Reduces under-eye bags
• Reduces edema and inflammation
Once in the morning, apply half a pump of skinceuticals aox+ eye gel per eye. Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners and on the brow bone.
Do not apply to the inner corners near the tear ducts, brow bone or on the upper lid.